Monday, December 17, 2007

What bothers you?

Often, I find myself trying to understand why things bother me...

  • Why did that car move into the left lane, the car was not passing just cursing in the left lane?
  • Why do people only think about what's in it for me?
  • How many have kids that want to know why?
  • Have you gone to a resturant and received really bad service and food, why do people go out to eat? (there are some places that have really good food and service, but they are tough to find)
  • My wife falls asleep at about 7:30pm every night in the chair, why does that bother me?
  • Why are so many people at work afraid to help? Seems like they don't want to do any work or change. Why does that bother me?
  • When kids don't get it, when will they get it, do I still not get it?
  • Why when things are going really well do we get some bad news or have something bad happen?
  • Why do they sell laptops with such slow hard-drives?

Is there something that bothers you?

No comments: