Monday, December 17, 2007

Health Challenge Begins

It is the start of another year. Mom and I have put on some of those un-needed pounds again since our last weigh-in. Last year (2006), I was able to edge Mom out on percent weight loss to win the bet. Again this year (2007), Mom and I have made the same bet. Just a little carrot to work on losing that winter coat. Dad is the official score keeper again this year. (no cheating for Mom, Dad)

Today is the start of the weigh-in. My starting weight this year is about the same as last year. Dad has the official results from last year.

My starting weight is 220.3 as of 7am 12/17/2007.

Today's activities were pretty low. A busy day at work along with an eye doctor appointment limited my time. Nonetheless, I will doing some floor exercises during the Vikings/Bears game tonight.

Food intake included the following:
Banana, Cup Coffee, 2 small cookies - birthday treat from co-worker, second Cup Coffee
Chicken Rice Soup, Crackers, Apple, Croutons, Cucumbers, Fat Free French Dressing, Mixed Lettuce, a little cheddar cheese
Beijing Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, Soda, yummy Toffee from Dale and Mary

No comments: