Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blogging at workplace

How many of you take the time to blog at work? Are you that lurker reading the blogs, not adding comments just mumble under your breath? Maybe you are the noise maker, stirring up the pot trying to create a lot of noise trying to get people to listen to what you have to say. Perhaps you are the NonSense blogger, putting your thoughts out there without a lot of thought to your point. Then, there is the report, the blogger that has more links in the blog than orginal thoughts. Is there a right or wrong why to blog?

I don't think anyone really knows. Blogging is a great way to start conversation; perhaps share an idea to get folks thinking; or even just ramble on until something makes sense.

As a sophmore blogger, I am attempt to get some thoughts into words while working on my writing over all. The exercise of blogging for me really allows me to empty my mind of thoughts and ideas.

What kind of blogger are you?

No comments: